What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Now is a good time to move forward in Selling your home!
If you have been thinking about downsizing, or trading up to a larger home or many other reasons, then NOW is a good time to take the plunge.
Here are a couple of Selling Tips:
- Fill-out the "Home Value" form and I will give you an idea of what you can sell for based on comps hear your home.
- Take a look at your home as a Buyer would look at it. Just because there are a lot of Buyers are out there doesn't mean you shouldn't make your home look as good. I am a firm believer in making small changes for the most part (maybe painting, or updating light fixtures or mulching your yard or stain your deck or fence.)
- Be organized, and remove personal items so buyers can see the rooms with their things in them. You will need to pack your items to move anyway, so why not go on and pack certain items and have them out of the way.
- Right now many homes are receiving multiple offers. Remember what you have to price your home for a "Bank Appraiser". If the offer is above what the home is appraised for, the bank can turn down the loan. I always recommend to my sellers look at the appraisal number (which I will discuss with you) and if there are multiple offers instead of asking for a higher price ask for the buyer to pay some of the closing costs. This will still affect the bottom line of what you walk away with at Settlement and you should make appraisal price.
- Start looking where you want to move to while you are preparing your home to sell! This is a huge reason you need to be as organized as possible. Decide where you want to be and let's talk about your options and create a "Game Plan" to accomplish the end result of.... you find the home you want with the least amount of stress as possible.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home Loudoun County, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. Remember I am a Graphic Designer and create my own marketing materials both for print and social media.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. Through Keller Williams I can offer many perks to my clients to help them get maximum exposure in the market.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest. This goes for social media and print!
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here